A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My ex boyfriend of 20 years ago

My ex boyfriend of 20 years ago

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My ex boyfriend of 20 years ago

Postby dreamer58527 on November 22nd, 2022, 3:19 am

Dream: An ex boyfriend of mine..... sort of the one that dumped me & got away.... well it turns out that he committed suicide about 10 years ago or so.... our relationship was like 20 years ago.... anyway... so I was dreaming that I was back in NYC right after he had broken up with me.... and I was searching for him for some reason.... then when I realized where I was and that I was searching for him then suddenly I was in jfk Airport and I was searching for him... somehow out of nowhere I suddenly knew that he was at gate 33 and that I needed to get there to find him...I moved faster and faster bc I was afraid I wouldn't find him in time.... I guess maybe he was leaving on a plane or something? I sped up even more and suddenly I saw him in line to board a plane! I looked up and saw that I was at gate 33! Frantically I called his name and he looked up and came running up to me! We hugged a long hard hug like we hadn't seen each other in ages and I managed to say, 'oh thank God! I was so afraid I wouldn't find you in time!' We hugged again and I tried to tell him I loved him but then I woke up.... it was really vivid and real! I don't know what to make of it... I remember he looked different... he was chubby or bloated compared to when I knew him and in the dream he'd seemed to have dyed his hair black.... no idea what any of this could mean...

Significant Life Events: On my mind? Just remodeling the house I'm living in... that's all...

As far as relationship frustration or issues? Just the usual stuff...

Background: 45 yr old white female who is self employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Obviously he is dead and we had not spoken in many years even before that. Most honest feelings are that he's probably only 1 of like 2 guys who ever broke up with me.... so yeah, things were left unrequited I guess. Not that I'd ever go back to him even if he had been still alive.

Relationship Status: Am in a situationship

When And How Often: Occurred last Friday night. It's not recurring but I've had a few dreams involving him that were similar in nature and that after I hugged him and tried to tell him I missed him or something I woke up... they were also very vivid...
dreamer58527
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion