A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Multiple people shooting at my house

Multiple people shooting at my house

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Multiple people shooting at my house

Postby dreamer58525 on November 20th, 2022, 1:14 pm

Dream: I dreamed I brought a brand new house that I’m so excited about moving into. It has a chain link fence around the yard. I can’t decide if I want to park in front of the fence, in the driveway, or in the garage. There’s a lot of stuff on the floor of the garage, and I’m annoyed by this because I want to park in the garage. Initially I park in front of the fence so I can clean out the garage. While I’m doing this two truck driver friends show and park their rigs (with the trailer) in my garage. I’m annoyed because I’m trying to clean and ask the to park in the driveway. They do so and come back in. We move into the house and very excitedly tell me that this house used to be owned by an airline pilot they both admire. They tell me the history of this man who once had his plane clipped and safely landed the plane with passengers on board. This pilot had many hair raising flights (in and out of the airline industry) and was considered a hero and admired by many people. I’d never heard of this man, but was amused by them and was happy that they were happy that they could be in the house of a man they admired from so long ago. They leave and I start putting hangers away in closets and arranging towels in the bathroom. There is such a feeling of pride and joy in this new house.

My trucker friends continue to come and go between jobs and I hear that they are missing and I go to my car that’s parked on a steep street lined with very tall pine trees. I pull a U turn and almost hit a man walking on a line needle strewn sidewalk. He is very angry and I apologize profusely. I drive off to look for my friends. I try to call and text them but am unable to get ahold of them. Eventually, I’m told they were found. They’d been making a run. I don’t know if I’m told or if it’s just the feeling of the dream, but they are angry at me and later they are no longer angry at me. Idk why they are angry.

The dream shifts scenes, and I’m now in my dream house, and there are multiple people outside shooting at me in my house. I can see the people outside shooting at me (it’s daytime) and I have no clue why they are shooting. There is a man (who looks a lot like my abusive birth father) sitting in a lawn chair directing others where to shoot to hit me. I decide to lay on the floor and all the shots go above me. I’m never hit by any of these shots, even as people shoot from all around the house with pistols, shot guns, rifles, and machine guns. During this time, I never retaliate. I just continue to move around the room to avoid bullets. Eventually, I get tired of just avoiding bullets and I go out into the tall pine trees and meet with a guy and get a hand gun. I should note that the house I buy has zero trees around it. Im then back in my house determined to defend myself. I start shooting, and everyone I hit, I kill. I don’t feel joy that I’ve killed these people, but I’m determined to protect this house I’ve bought. Im more protecting the house than I am myself. I now have people in my house helping me shoot the people outside. They are being shot and killed, but I’m still not being hit. The people in the house then turn their hand guns on me, and to stop them, I shoot their small, white dog three times between the shoulder blades. I wrap him up in a towel because I don’t want him bleeding all over my new house and gently place him in the bathtub. I’m incredibly upset because I love dogs, and didn’t want to shoot him, but I didn’t want to shoot the people in my house. After I put the dog in the bathtub, I go out and shoot the people because shooting the dog didn’t stop them from wanting to shoot me.

The dream shifts again. I’m signing a loan a woman friend has given me to help pay for my dream house. I’m so grateful that she is helping me fulfill buying this house. I’m going back and forth from my house to a warehouse and where I’m watching four men stack cases of canned goods. I notice that two of the men are removing cans so that when the other two men stack the cases, the cases are sagging and won’t stack evenly. One of the men stacking turns and confronts one of the men behind him, who is smiling as the stacker yells at him.

I’m again back at my house, and I discover the woman who gave me the loan cheated me and I am actually paying more on the loan than I thought. I feel very betrayed and me and my woman friend confront her, and she laughs and says she did cheat me, and shrugs, and tauntingly asks me what I’m going to do about since there is no proof. I’m angry and frustrated because my house could be taken away because of her actions. In retaliation, I make her suck on my nipples. (WTF!!!!)

During all this contract business, my trucker friends are still coming and going, and people are still shooting my house, and I’m still shooting and killing them, while never being shot myself. Other people enter and leave my dream that try to help me. They are never shot.

The whole dream was in color, not black and white.

I wake up exhausted. There is no resolution in the dream to the people shooting at me or the woman cheating me on the contact.

Significant Life Events: My husband’s sleeping on the couch from now on because I’m tired of his snoring keeping me up at night. Im losing weight I’ve regained from a Bariatric surgery I had 5 years ago. I lost 13 lbs of the 40 I regained. I’m determined to never regain that weight again. I just paid for my daughters graduation present on a credit card. I don’t like having credit card debt, and I’m determined to pay it off as quickly as I can. I read message on a Teams chat one co worker wrote to another co worker about wanting to work for my provider. As first I thought she was going to try and poach my provider, but after speaking with her, I know that she was only going to ask to work with her if I had gone through with an idea to switch positions in the clinic.

Background: Female 53 White Medical Assistant

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes I suffer from depression. It’s a combination of my mother using speed and marijuana while pregnant with me and childhood abuse trauma at the hands of my biological parents. I am currently on antidepressants.

Feelings About People: The man in the lawn chair is my biological father. I have no relationship with him and haven’t seen or spoken to him since I moved 24 years ago. I seem to know the people shooting inside and outside my house, although I don’t know in my waking life, except my biological father (my younger brother, younger sister, and I were removed from the home due to abuse when I was 11. We were placed in our adoptive home when I was 12. I reconnected with him when I was about 21 and cut contact for good at age 30 because he’d starting drinking again and reverted to abusive verbal behavior). I love my trucker friends and they love me and are excited for that I bought the house. I care for the people inside and outside the house and don’t understand why they are shooting. I’m not afraid of any of them. I feel only determination to defend my house. The woman who gives me the loan is the only one I’m afraid of because she truly threatens my ability to keep my home.

Relationship Status: Married for 7 years. First marriage for me. 2nd for him.

When And How Often: It occurred this morning and it’s not recurring.
dreamer58525
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion