A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Scenes illustrated in black outlines over white backgrounds

Scenes illustrated in black outlines over white backgrounds

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Scenes illustrated in black outlines over white backgrounds

Postby dreamer58524 on November 20th, 2022, 12:40 pm

Dream: I keep having dreams or visions with a recurring theme. The dream will be illustrated in black outline over a white background. But it's not a drawing, nor a cartoon. It's as if everything in the image is simply outlined in black and the BG is white. For example, there was an image of a wall with a fire place, mantel, decorations on the mantel, the fire was moving, there were photos on the wall, faire place accessories. Everything was visualized in black lines, on a white background. It was like a still image accept the fire was moving. But most importantly everything was black outlined over a white BG.

And sometimes I will have dreams or visions where a scene is in all blue lines on a white background. So you could have a parck with children playing, but everything from the trees, to the playground, and the grass, and kids, are all imaged in only light blue outline. Almost as if it were drawn, but it's not a drawing, everything is just illustrated in blue outlines. Also nothing is shaded, so it's nothing like a photograph. Everything is outlined, like illustrated on Adobe illustrator.

I have also had the opposite of the first example rather than black outlines on a white background, I've seen white outlines on a black background. It was a window frame illustrated but not necessarily drawn in white over a black BG. The window frame was on a empty wall and a really threatening looking demon face was looking into the window at me from the outside. The face was also illustrated in white over a black BG.

I am wondering what this outlined theme means. And then I am wondering what it means relative to the different color combinations? Because it is a constant recurring theme in my dreams or visions that I have every night, and when im awake during meditation.

Another very specific one I had was a scene illustrated but not a drawing, in black over a white BG. It was a intercome box next to a door. The whole scene was zoomed in on the box, then it zoomed out to show the box and the door from a lower visual perspective looking up at them. Then it zoomed out further to show the box, the door, and a glass building with people working inside of it. In a small factory, everything was illustrated in black over a white BG.

Significant Life Events: A need for work. A need for guidance.

Background: African American, 41, male, unemployed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No, and no.

Feelings About People: It felt like a direct message trying to tell me something about communicating, about a new oppurtunity, involving work. I am currently in need of a job in my real waking life. But the way it was zooming in and out on specific parts of the building was directing a specific message to me.

My feelings about the people working inside were neutral. But my biggest question is what does the outlined illustration mean because it's not a drawing. I have had many dreams about a drawing. These are videos that are not cartoons. I have those dreams too, and they are very clearly and unmistakably cartoons. These are very specifically scenes illustrated in black lines, over white BG. Or opposite. Sometimes the scenes move like a movie, sometimes it's a still image.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: They happen a few time every day, but around different themes. I'm just trying to discern what the outlining means, and how it relates to the two color combinations. Thanks in advance.
dreamer58524
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion