A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - my father

my father

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

my father

Postby dreamer58521 on November 16th, 2022, 9:18 pm

Dream: my father came to travelled from abuja to visit me in enugu. in my school lodge where i stayed alone (university ).we went out but i saw in the dream we following a path going outside the university but then i saw myself inside the uni with my father as we walked noticed that my father was wearing a basketball shirt with red shirt inside he was a red jogger i noticed that he had an accident in he's feet and most of his feet was gone and hes shoes were facing backwards and i ask him why didnt he tell me he had and accident b4.he just said yes. as we were passing the university park its a place cars dont park but strangely in the dream cars were park there.one car door was opened so my father entered it i thought he was just testing it but it turns he wants to steal the car he told me to enter but i told him we can't steal the car cause we could get caught he told me i should not worry that its easy to steal it back in abuja.and i think the owner of the car saw us and alerted the crowd, angry mobs was after us. we drove the car through small church group outside and hit the woman leading the prayer group but we stop immediately we hit her. the mob angry mob caught up with us and took my father the person cane to take me came but was talking with one of his friends i was telling tell some guy i thought i knew in the dream to tell the guy that wants to take me that i told my father not to take the car but because he was my father i had to follow him in the car.another guy carried me on his shoulders and took me to a room where i was told father was going to trail the next day. The next morning i heard my father was killed.i ran to the yard and saw a cock head cutoff on the compound i panicked and woke up sweating.

Significant Life Events: nothing just reading at night and chatted with my friend on the phone before I slept off.

Background: male
20yrs
igbo
undergraduate student

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

enugu state
agbani city

Feelings About People: love him.
good.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: in the night 2:00pm.
17/09/22
no.
dreamer58521
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion