A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Terrifying

Terrifying

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Terrifying

Postby dreamer58519 on November 12th, 2022, 12:39 am

Dream: I had a terrible dream seeing my children being molested by someone whom I was in a relationship with though I could not see the face Clearly he was familiar...he happen to send me the video of him raping my 11 years daughter n my 5 years son. My son was screaming calling out for help and I was not there I only saw the video while I was updating my status on my Whatsup.we were gathered with other people but I can't recall the place I woke up scared because of what I saw. Somewhere somehow their Dad was in the picture.. I was scared of what he will do when he finds out what happened to his kids. I had this edge of killing that person for what he did to my kids. I was ready to do it.the fear I had of what they could be going through. Immediately when I woke up I remembered that I've been molested too by my uncle while I was 8years old. It really scared me. Though inthe dream it was as if my daughter was scared of telling me of what has been going on. It seems like it was not the first time my son happened to see all that and he was raped for that. Please help I need to understand what happening or what could go wrong. What I need to be aware of.

Significant Life Events: My unemployment situation and that I am unable to provide for myself and my kids. And worrying about not finding the right partner I always pick the wrong person who loves me for a short period of time and disappear.

Yes

Background: I am a 31 years woman, I am an African.
I am unemployed still looking for a job.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Not that I know of. I think I suffer too much from rejection especially from the one I love.

Feelings About People: The only relationship I care about is of that of my children's Father. For this other people who were in my dreams I don't recall their faces clearly but we're people I knew.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Early this morning and it is the first time
dreamer58519
Dream Lover

Re: Terrifying

Postby chase on November 24th, 2022, 4:19 am

The dream sounds like it's reflecting your feelings about your unemployment having negative consequences about ruining your life or future potential. If you only remembered being molested yourself from your childhood due to the dream it's doubtful the dream is about that. Dreams are metaphorical language that points out a current problem with your thinking.

Do you feel that someone is taking advantage of you?
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion