A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Heavy rain

Heavy rain

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Heavy rain

Postby dreamer58516 on November 10th, 2022, 4:25 pm

Dream: In the dream I was coming out of a large building and suddenly it started to rain heavy. A young woman was standing in front of me afraid to venture out into it. I removed my coat and covered us both and told her I would walk her to her car . She agreed and all went well. It then felt like days had gone by and again I was walking down a street alone when it again began to rain very heavy. Suddenly the same young woman was standing beside me and we recognised each other. This time we just laughed, held hands and walked slowly enjoying the rain. So much heat was generated between us that the rain falling around us began to evaporate. Then I woke up. I noted the time and it was 4am Friday morning!

Significant Life Events: Nothing major happening In my life. Happily married with two teen age children

Background: 70 years old male black American realestate agent full time employment.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental or health issues

Feelings About People: The woman was a stranger and I don’t know this person.

Relationship Status: I am married more than 15 years

When And How Often: Dream happened last night and has not reoccurred.
dreamer58516
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion