A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Scuba diving and covering a well underwater looking for a ki

Scuba diving and covering a well underwater looking for a ki

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Scuba diving and covering a well underwater looking for a ki

Postby dreamer58511 on November 2nd, 2022, 3:01 am

Dream: So in this dream it was like I was scuba diving in the water and I was going through looking for stuff and finally we came to this well old well that was underwater and we started chiseling away this cap That was on top of the well and I look down in there couldn’t hardly see anything so I had one of my daughters go onto the wall see if she can see anything and she comes out and says yeah there is looks like there’s like a shark down there OK and then which is about the whole even bigger and then a sea turtle we crammed it into the hole with his big rubber shell on it brown rubber shell and then we waited a minute and then the shark thing came out and all it was is a blowup toy that they use in the pool but it was a shark though and it come floating out but it was more of a driven drive or something but it was a shark floaty then later were eating around the table and the sky was talking about did you find my boy and he had a slinky and on the slinky he had to shofars with a sharpie drawn on the slinky and he called him to horns of the sea and then we told him that we looked in there well underwater and we couldn’t find him and he said oh that’s all right you did your best. and then my dream went to a frame that I was building at work instead of normal gray gasketing it was yellow gasketing and for some reason prophet kobus was there looking at the gasketing commenting on how yellow it was and then I woke up. And how I felt through the dream I just felt fine no felt happy like life is great

Significant Life Events: Just living my life for God but I do think about I wish my wife would catch up to me spiritually

Background: 32 male ordained minister I minister at church either praying for people or teaching

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love them and have nothing against any one

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: November 2 2022 and no this is the first time having it.
dreamer58511
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion