A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Receiving the gift of love

Receiving the gift of love

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Receiving the gift of love

Postby dreamer58510 on October 30th, 2022, 11:36 am

Dream: I had been beaten up left with bruises and sense of helplessness. I found myself in a house with people able to see my scars. They assigned me to a woman dressed like a man. She led me to a room to rest and told me her room was on the other side of the wall and that I would be safe. While in the room alone, I wanted to ask the woman if I could stay in her room with her. But my pride wouldn't let me ask. As I was preparing for bed, she entered my room telling me she was staying the night with me. She climbed into the bed. I followed her and layed in her arms. Her chest pressed up against my back felt warm and comforting. I started to cry. I woke up with literal tears in my eyes and fear that I had become a lesbian.

Significant Life Events: Believing God personally loves me. Why can't I let God in? Why is it easier to figure things out myself instead of trusting God to help.

Background: Jean Watley
75 year old African American female. Retired Dean at a vocational college. Currently work at a small agency counseling men and women struggling with barriers to employment. Including mental, emotional and physical. People with criminal history, drug and alcohol additions, depression, anger, fear, shame, guilt, and suicidal thoughts.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I felt like they could see and hear me without judgment. No why questions.

Relationship Status: No

When And How Often: last night, !0/29/2022 - first time.
dreamer58510
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion