A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A Dream within a Dream

A Dream within a Dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A Dream within a Dream

Postby dreamer58509 on October 27th, 2022, 4:04 pm

Dream: A dream within a dream.
I was dreaming: I was asleep in bed, then suddenly, while in the dream it was like I was outside of my body and without any fear, I walked to the open door in the room and the other side of the door way was pitch black and something on the other side in the dark door way was beckoning me, trying to get me to walk through the door way.
It was talking to me inside my head, in a different language I do not know, but those words I could for some reason still understand (but now that I'm awake I cannot remember what was said) This happened three times, with each time the beckoning talking presence gave me a seemingly valid, but different reason to try to get me to walk through the door into the blackness.
The talking presence felt spooky and I was very wary of not going through the door, but still felt super intrigued by it. I wanted to know what it was, because I felt if I knew what it was I could bust through the door and disarm it. (I'm pretty curious and ballsy in real life) Anyhoo, then the fourth, last time I felt like I was out of my body and walked to the door way again, there were white hands smoke like human hands coming through the door way to my side, grabbing at me, trying to pull me through the door frame, still talking to me. But because I didn't know what it was, I pulled back then in the dream I woke up in my body in my bed, but I was still dreaming and then I'm telling the story of what happened to a man who's now in my room, that I feel I know very well. But in life I don't know that person at all. Then I woke up.
It was a dream within a dream. THE most trippy dream I have ever had. It was all very real. 100% I actually thought I was really doing this, especially the out of body stuff. It was absolutely surreal.

Significant Life Events: Nothing out of the ordinary
No issues

Background: 40's
Female
European
Employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don't know the person or what the thing that was talking to be through the door was in my dream.

Relationship Status: Free spirit

When And How Often: Last night
dreamer58509
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion