A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I dreampt a baseball had 30 millionwritten on it and I caugh

I dreampt a baseball had 30 millionwritten on it and I caugh

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

I dreampt a baseball had 30 millionwritten on it and I caugh

Postby dreamer58508 on October 23rd, 2022, 4:28 pm

Dream: it was a dream of a baseball falling from heaven. I saw 30 million written on it I caught the ball with my baseball glove and when I opened it up it was a burning coal.

A second dream more recently...Lance Wallnau was speaking and throwing coins at me and I was catching them but offering them to someone else and even offerd them back to Lance but he told me to keep the coins.

I remember the coins, Lance and a lady a gift certificate to travel and a bottle of whiskey

Significant Life Events: our financial situation, feeling like we are stuck in the desert for the past 30yrs financially...Also I have always had this feeling of being Gods vessel of wealth of giving to advance the kingdom of God...We have always had the heart of giving and always give sacrificially

Background: I am a 69yr old retired police officer Christian white man. I am a Bible Believing Jesus is Lord Christian.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Location: I live in Illinois all of my life, past 30yrs in Lombard IL west of Chicago IL

Feelings About People: I am a follower of Lance Wallnau I would love to be involved with his ministry

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: 1st dream was a couple of years ago and the 2nd dream was last night (Oct23rd2022)
dreamer58508
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion