A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - a boy

a boy

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

a boy

Postby dreamer58506 on October 20th, 2022, 1:39 am

Dream: There’s a long hallway and I’m able to see the hallway as it’s being shown the closer I get to these three doors I come out of a restroom. now I’m able to see from a one person view. as I’m walking out from the restroom. a teacher opens the second door from the inside and a little girl walks out as if she was in timeout or in-trouble . I think this little girl is trying to talk to me but I keep the conversation short because I remember I didn’t want to get her in trouble. I walk in to the third door.the door was already open. there’s three tables with kids sitting around them and a teacher teaching in class. as I walk up to the teacher she asked me if I wanted a big chair or a small chair I grabbed a little chair. I remember the color of the chair was brown and I believe the bigger chair was blue. I remember given a choice to sit on the edge of the table or next to Caleb. there was a girl in between us and I chose to sit away from Caleb.(because in real life I avoid him. I think I might like him and I don’t want to)I noticed that across the room there was this little tablet by the door alerting something. in the moment Caleb and I were protecting this place. I think it was a school or my church.It was like a game something was comingIt’s like Caleb and I were protecting that place From this hallway there was a thing coming in this building and It’s like we were both setting up traps for it, but individually.There were 3 traps.On the last trap I went to go ask him for help he said everything‘s OK something about waiting I went to the restroom and I can hear that Caleb is talking to someone about something with his girlfriend. My sister walks out third door and was listening to what Caleb was saying.I remember feeling upset or sad.
That’s when my sister went to the restroom and I believe was knocking to see if I was OK or to tell me what she heard.

Significant Life Events: if this boy named Caleb is the one God has for me.

Background: I'm a 19 year old Mexican female and I am currently not employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: I suffered from depression

Feelings About People: I believe I have a crush on them but I don't want to so whenever I see him I avoid him

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: October 13
I woke up at 9:17
dreamer58506
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion