A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Knif attack

Knif attack

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Knif attack

Postby dreamer58505 on October 14th, 2022, 11:09 am

Dream: Myself andy friend daughter were in a park and we were sitting on the ground. There were some ppl down from us but they seemed very vague. All of a sudden this man begins to appear with a very angry look on his face. So Hailey and I tried to stand. Hailey stood up with no difficulty but when I tried to my legs wouldn't work. They felt so heavy. The man began to approach us and suddenly he pulled a knife, a large seraded knife with blood on It. Hailey picked me up and carried me to a picnic table. The man aproched and Hailey layed on top of me in efforts to protect me. He stabbed her and I was so afraid for her and myself. It was so vivid. I just knew i was going to die. So I decided to fight back and grabbed the blade as it came down and attempted to take it from him. Hailey got up and I began to fight against him. The rest of the dream is vaguely. Hailey survived in the dream

Significant Life Events: I am worried abouty family living situation. I am moving and I hope my landlord will let them rent or they will have nowhere to go. I just received a voucher for housing but I can't let them live with me or I would loose my voucher and home

Background: I am 36 happily married with 2 great children.my family is currently living with me in a very small apartment. It's cramped but we r making it work I am disabled and my husband is to.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I suffer from depression, anxiety,PTSD,add,

Feelings About People: I don't know who the man was. And Hailey is a good kid. I don't know why my legs wouldn't work and I don't know why she was protecting me

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: 2 days ago
dreamer58505
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion