A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - People's heads being cut off with knives.

People's heads being cut off with knives.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

People's heads being cut off with knives.

Postby dreamer58500 on October 9th, 2022, 11:09 am

Dream: Before I slept I asked God to show me anything that I am supposed to be aware of then I dreamed first of all a man who is calculating money he was making a lot of money in the day around $4,000 to 5,000 rather in minutes it kind of looked like Forex and then suddenly I was in another place where I saw firstly a baby's head being cut off pity I picked up the head and I started running with it to seek help but I had left the body then I saw three women's heads being cut off by two men and one woman and whoever was causing this was a woman as well the only woman whose head was cut off who I noticed was wearing a blue dress but all these people were people who knew each other it felt like these were witches whose heads were being cut off but the woman who was causing this was a woman who is being said is my father's girlfriend who is also a gold digger and my father never knew about it it seemed to me that my father was being told about her but he never listened and the dream I was holding his phone and reading his chats with a little girl who was warning him and yet he never took the warning. But my father was not in the dream his name was only included.

Significant Life Events: My promotion to becoming a manager.

No

Background: I am a 25 year old male and I work at a restaurant however I am a Christian who is prayerful as well.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Anxiety.

Feelings About People: No relationship at all.

Relationship Status: Single.

When And How Often: 1 hour ago
dreamer58500
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion