A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Unknown

Unknown

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Unknown

Postby dreamer58499 on October 7th, 2022, 2:28 pm

Dream: I was visiting a small town near where I live and met a young Native American woman. She had one suitcase with her. She had a sign that said 'Need food. Please, help.' I asked her if she was Cherokee. She said 'yes' and asked me why? I told her that I have Cherokee ancestry. She smiled at me and we began talking. She told me that she hasn't eaten since lunch, the day before and she doesn't have anywhere to live. I took her to a fast food restaurant and bought her a hamburger and told her she could live with me, if she wanted to. She said she would live with me until she could afford to get a place of her own. I put her suitcase in my car. As soon as I closed the trunk of the car, I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Loneliness and uncertainty about my 'religious' path.

I have long standing issues with most of my family, mostly my mom.

Background: 50, male, white with Cherokee Indian ancestors, disabled.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Anxiety, Asperger's Syndrome, Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder.

Feelings About People: I didn't see the young woman's face. I don't know if I know her or not.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: This dream happened two nights in a row October 5th and 6th.
dreamer58499
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion