A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Poison, death, time, clock being tricked

Poison, death, time, clock being tricked

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Poison, death, time, clock being tricked

Postby dreamer58493 on October 4th, 2022, 9:58 am

Dream: I had a dream this magician man was in a bar and he saw another man and they start playing a game and it was there would be two cups filled with liquid and one of the cups was contaminated with poison and you had to guess which was which. If he guessed which one was which correctly he was able to pour the poison in the empty cup and they did that a few times. Each time the magician man who poured the cup out would taste the last drop of the empty cup. Until the man who was guessing called out the magician who was playing with the Cups. He said you aren't fooling anyone. Trying to get him to prove there was poison and prove he was doing what he said he was. The man playing the game having to guess tricked the other magician man into drinking the poison and he died. He had to beg God to send him back. He was a master of time and he wanted to help his clock. And so God allowed it and the clock was on a chain around his neck and the ended up hanging himself because of the clock and died anyway.

The cups were short and wide glass cups. The liquid seemed to be alcohol. The poison looked black like squid ink. The magician guy who died looked like the grim reaper sort of like a skeleton when he died and he had a chain

Significant Life Events: My children, my marriage, fear an I making the right choices. Fear to be set up to look like a bad mom. Fear that my husband will not change and continue infidelity or continue to be negative in my life. Fear that I won't be making the right choices or overreact. Fear about my children and am I leaving them in the right hands or will someone hurt them. Am I making a mistake to leave them with certain people.

Background: 28, female

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I didn't know anyone in the dream it was more of a scenario

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Not it is not recurring
dreamer58493
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion