A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Being held hostage

Being held hostage

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Being held hostage

Postby dreamer58492 on September 30th, 2022, 3:49 pm

Dream: Ive had a few different dreams of being held hostage or being captivated in one spot. My most recent one was I was in this house with my boyfriend and there was a tornado starting outside but it was being started by this man with a machine that created tornados. He saw us looking at him in my house and he broke in and we ran out and went towards city hall but he ended up following us and held everyone in there hostage and i called the police on my phone telling them whats going on and they were sending police. More men started coming in like 3 other men with guns and before anything happened I woke up. I always seem to wake up right before I get shot or get hurt by something.

Significant Life Events: Honestly nothing that seems to be of any concern.

Background: I am a 22-year-old white female and I am unemployed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Not that I know of.

Feelings About People: Me and my boyfriend have a great relationship. Everyone else in my dream I dont know. I usually dont know the other people in my dreams.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: It occured about two nights ago. this specific dream is not recurring but I do have dreams like this where Im stuck somewhere or held captive and need to find a way out.
dreamer58492
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion