A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - people lost and some not ?

people lost and some not ?

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

people lost and some not ?

Postby dreamer58483 on September 8th, 2022, 2:48 pm

Dream: Sept 7
First part of the dream a young puppy climbed up me and settled on top of my head. Then as I was there not sure if I was sitting or standing, a large group of people were reaching up to me. But right beside me, on my left, was a fierce demon like character scaring them away from me. Then to the left was a larger crowd of people reaching up trying to escape while screaming and gnashing of their teeth. It appeared as if there was no hope for them. Then a man named Ezra appeared and then went down to the right of me and started playing a piano and became engulfed in a bubble. He was there playing when he and the the demon, grabbed by a spirit behind me, dove into the crowd of crying people. Then a person standing on my left was lifting like a flap of his skin over where his right ear was with a hole where the earlobe was. Someone said to him, 'Was it worth it ?'
He replied, I got a million with a wry grin on his face. That ended the dream.

Significant Life Events: House repairs, plumbing etc. Also political and the effects of the Covid lies to the people.

No fears frustrations above normal. Relationships are fine.

Background: Age 81, Male Widowed/single Caucasian

Mental Illness Or Depression: Nope

Feelings About People: Didn't know any of them. No relationships at all.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Sep 8 between Midnight and 8 am.
dreamer58483
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion