A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream being blind

Dream being blind

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dream being blind

Postby dreamer58480 on August 31st, 2022, 3:35 pm

Dream: The latest dream which was today I had a dream and I went blind and I had a bunch of cats around me. Im not a big fan. One of the cats attacked me and I tried to get it off me but it was gouging with his nails. I remember my son came in the house and I had a sense of relief. I had grabbed him and said don’t let these cats near me.
I dream of being blind a lot sometimes my sight will come and go and sometimes it doesn’t. Most of the time when I am blind it is fearful. I’m trying to figure out why I’m dreaming this.

Significant Life Events: I live with my grown son, my life consists of Jesus, family and my dog. I don’t have or want a romantic relationship. I study the Word and keep a close relationship with Christ. I was a bad alcoholic for many years but been sober since 2018. I dream of being blind a lot. The dreams are different but I always lose my vision. I try to pry my eyes open but it doesn’t work. Sometimes it’s scary.

Background: White, female, 44 year old, hairstylist, born again Christian

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression and anxiety

Feelings About People: I have a pretty good relationship with my son.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: This dream happened today. This specific dream is not reoccurring but the blindness is!
dreamer58480
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion