A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - restaurant/kitchen

restaurant/kitchen

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

restaurant/kitchen

Postby dreamer58474 on August 22nd, 2022, 3:08 pm

Dream: It seems to be a recurring dream.
Now and then, not constantly, I have found myself in a kind of eating establishment. I wander through the kitchen, from one work table to another, looking at all the clean stainless steel and the hanging utensils and then I always walk to the dining area. There are several different rooms with tables and chairs. One room has white table cloths and the other rooms have bare tables.
The place is empty and there is quiet. I do smell something baking while in the kitchen. Yes, I do have the sense of smell in my dream.
I have had this dream several times over the last 2 or three years.
Last night it was different. It was the same place but when I entered the kitchen, it was full of cooks and bakers and noise and smells. I walked through, onelady there called to me and told me to get the bacon out of the freezer. When I got to one table, I noticed someone had already done that.
One stove I walked by had two cooks. frying chicken and placing the cooked one on the table behind them.
I walked into the dining rooms and in one I grabbed a white cloth and carried it with me. The rooms were full. People were eating and I could hear the noise of
the crowd. Dishes clanging, voices, and doors.
Another difference was I had 2 daughters. One was working the cash register another was sitting in one room eating. I looked in the room wondering where their mother was. one daghter was 15 or 16, the other was about 12 or 13.
In the room with the white tablecloths, I noticed the food on the plates. It was huge. The steaks were bigger than the plate, same for the other foods.

Significant Life Events: no money to buy food with no help from gov't
vehicle is old and experiencing problems which I cannot have fixed because of lack of money

Background: I am a 72 yr old white male who is retired

Mental Illness Or Depression: no mental illness but I do get depressed from time to time because of lack of money and unable to go out much

Location: I live in Cedar Falls, Iowa where I have lived since Nov 2012

Feelings About People: I was confused about the people. There were not there in my dreams before. Also, aside from the one lady calling my name, I was simply an observer. No one in the rooms noticed me. Well, except the daughter at te cash register. She did ask me where we were going to eat.

Relationship Status: married, have daughters but the youngest is 47

When And How Often: started about 2 years ago
recurrs about one every 3 months.
dreamer58474
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion