A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - At my hometown

At my hometown

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

At my hometown

Postby dreamer58470 on August 14th, 2022, 8:06 am

Dream: I was in my hometown, I was at my mother's trailer house and I was with my sister and niece with her kids. We were walking from the house to the store suddenly I saw water flooding around the area of my mom's house and it was coming out direction, couldn’t tell if the water was dirty or not but the ground was raising. I was my niece and sister let’s run. I felt I couldn’t run as fastest I can. Then I saw that everything was calm and I was inside the trailer house I don’t know how I got there but we were inside me and my husband. The water was rising then the house moved and started to tilt and starting to twist for couple time and finally I got out of the house got into the car I saw my cat which he is orange and then suddenly I saw a dark gray cat and he look like he wanted me to help him but he looked scared and I trying to get him and was being nice him and he finally let me grab him to try to save him. He swam to hungry b/c I heard his stomach growling and he got lose and I was looking for him and I couldn’t see him and I was calling him and I saw him again then I was trying to get him to go to safe ground. That’s when I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Worrying about our bills and how to get clothes for my son school.

Background: 44, female, Hispanic, work at automotive place

Mental Illness Or Depression: Suffering anxiety

Feelings About People: My husband, I feeling like I know if can deal with him anymore, I feel like he is not doing his hardest to bring money to the table I just have some much anger with him.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: This morning
dreamer58470
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion