A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Car Key broke in half in my mouth

Car Key broke in half in my mouth

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Car Key broke in half in my mouth

Postby dreamer58469 on August 9th, 2022, 7:44 pm

Dream: I was in a public place but nowhere specific. It was dark or night time. I was in my car. I stopped the car and turned it off, then got out of the car.
I put the key in my mouth. Half of it was in my mouth and I was using my teeth to hold it in my mouth. The key broke in my mouth and when I reached to take the key out of my mouth, the other half fell out and it was dark. I couldn't find it. I was upset because I wanted to be able to go in my car and drive when I was done with whatever I was doing at the place I was. I saw a man, asked if he could help me with my key. He took me somewhere and it was in a dumpy looking office or warehouse type place.
There were two women there. They appeared to be working but everything was in disarray. The counter or desk they had had papers and clutter everywhere.
The man had told them about my key problem and they managed to send me off into this big, open, warehouse type building (cement, steel shelves, dusty, dark). They told me to ask for him by name but I don't remember what name they told me. I found a few men along my path in the building, but none of them could help me 'fix' my car key. They were telling me that they didn't have the right equipment or that I had to get the master cylinder replaced and they don't do that. I was so worried and agitated that this was happening to me.
I finally realized I was waking up and my first thought was about my car and feeling reassured that my car was okay because I don't need a key - I have a push button start on it.

Significant Life Events: Deep worry about the savings I have being depleted with no way of replenishment fast enough. I don't over spend. I'm a great budget minded person. One of the reasons my marriage failed is because he over spent and didn't want to save. After I left him for good in 2019, I was able to work, and save a lot of money through several different streams of income. Now that has come to a halt. I have a business idea but looking at a competitors business model, I feel like I am not technical enough to pull it off. I am not in a serious relationship although there is someone who has been here for me for the last year and half. I've known him for over 23 years. He is a great person and I love him, but I know that I don't want a marriage or anything like that. I just want to keep things as they are. He is unhappily married but will not leave her because as the saying goes, 'It's cheaper to keep her'. He would lose all his assets/money if he divorced her.

Background: I am a 56 year old happily divorced woman. I am white-caucasian (Italian/German/Hungarian) and a displaced sales manager due to moving back and forth to Florida for 5 years.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have chronic major depressive disorder that gets exasperated when my finances get rocky or when I don't have a structured routine. This is the only thing that keeps me from bouts of depression. I am not on medication for it, just take natural herbs and teas.

Feelings About People: I didn't know any of the people in my dream. Or at least I couldn't tell who they were.

Relationship Status: Single but in a deep and close friendship mingled with love.

When And How Often: August 8th, 2022. I have never dreamed this before.
dreamer58469
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion