A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Anointed by Jesus or Baptised by Jesus Christ

Anointed by Jesus or Baptised by Jesus Christ

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Anointed by Jesus or Baptised by Jesus Christ

Postby dreamer58468 on August 7th, 2022, 11:33 pm

Dream: WEIRD DREAM that I went back in time, saw Jesus Christ FACE TO FACE He had a nice smile, tan skin. I wanted to be baptized and he told me not to go into the river then he had this box made of a wood with red/ crimson tint filled with OILY water and he pour that over my head. As he did we said the beginning of Jewish prayer ( I can't spell the Hebrew words so I will TRY) Barook Adonai, Ellehanu, Malak Halaalom (SP?) He laughed joyfully, we crossed the river to the other side and he told me to go home.
I crossed back partially into modern time. I saw a police car. I spoke out, he heard me but he couldn't see me. Jesus was no longer visible but I remember saying' Times are rough here' and Jesus said' It was harder during my time, you'll be okay' I walked into a white void and WOKE UP- what do you see?

Significant Life Events: I been preparing my short film to show to investors to possible receive $500 thousand to fund my production to make a Christian faith-based film.

I feel strong and positive about this. I know it will happen but don't know the when, maybe Spring of 2023.

Background: Age 57, Male, white, Ride attendant at a park and Film maker

Mental Illness Or Depression: NO

Feelings About People: I love Jesus Christ and I know he wants the best for me

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: it happened last night
dreamer58468
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion