A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Man in a Yacht

Man in a Yacht

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Man in a Yacht

Postby dreamer58467 on August 2nd, 2022, 10:05 am

Dream: I was riding in the ambulance with 3 patients. The window on the back is open and we nearly fall including one of the patients in the stretcher after the ambulance ascends on a rough road. We arrived at our destination with my sister and a few of my friends, the dream was so vivid and it was my first time seeing such an extremely clear dream.
At our destination, we attended college graduation day then the place shifted, I and my sister were on the elite Island and only elite people can go inside the island, there were so many yachts and rich people that I don't even know. We got a ride to a yacht and I saw an old man sitting on the left side with a man standing beside him, I felt like it was his Grandfather. All of the people inside that yacht have a clear faces but that man beside the old man has a very blur face. After that, I and my sister came back to the elite building in the middle of the island, and the dream ended.

Significant Life Events: To wait for the right time before going into a relationship.

Fear of settling down with the wrong man.

Background: I’m a Christian who certainly follows the command of the Lord, and I aim to become a proverbs 31 woman.
19 years of age, female and a psychology student from the Philippines.

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: I and my sister’s relationship is very good.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: At my home. I dreamt with it once.
dreamer58467
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion