A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dead brother wake from coffin

Dead brother wake from coffin

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dead brother wake from coffin

Postby dreamer58463 on July 26th, 2022, 2:39 am

Dream: I'm dreaming about my brother who just died wake from coffin and while he is eating his face become my other brother seeing his stomach that was embalm asking him are u ok because everything like his organ are already removed and I ask about what did he see after death and his face become my father telling me he see all white color and I'm walking in a road following my brother the one who died he is walking in the left side of the road and me in the right side he is a little bit far from me and he never look back I'm just looking at him walking slowly following him and I feel like he is sad not talking then a white car pass on me seeing my aunt waving and smiling nice to me and the car stop on my brother

Significant Life Events: My brother who passed away

Fear of sadness knowing that in reality my brother is gone

Background: 27,female,working in a hotel

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love them the most I want them to give their life to God

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Just yesterday
dreamer58463
Dream Lover

Re: Dead brother wake from coffin

Postby chase on August 21st, 2022, 5:38 pm

Dream is probably reflecting your grieving or issues with letting go. Waking from a coffin sounds like you tried to accept the loss of your brother, but life is not letting you. Reawaking the pain or grieving overthinking of it.

Do you have jealousy that people are more focused on his death than on speaking to you or comforting you? The Aunt passing you by in a car at the end for your brother( who you feel is gone without you) almost sounds like you feel people are more focused on special treatment for his loss instead of your feelings in some way? Does his death make you feel unimportant with family?
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion