A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Roaches

Roaches

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Roaches

Postby dreamer58459 on July 20th, 2022, 12:31 pm

Dream: I was trying to get my husband to kill two roaches, one was bigger than the other, but he was too slow. So I got very angry and used the Lord's name as a curse word. I felt I could have held it back but I was so angry I let it go. We were in an empty all white room. I'm not sure if there was a table in there.

Significant Life Events: Should I move? I like the area we live in but we don't own the property and I am afraid it might be sold from under us. The property I do own needs a lot of repairs and is in a bad neighborhood. I think I heard in my Spirit 'move before it's too late ' a while back. I'm so stuck.

Background: I am a 62yo married BF unemployed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Waxahachie, Tx

Feelings About People: My husband isn't very helpful to me in life or decision making. I'm very frustrated with him.He is 74 and in good health except for bipolar.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: This morning right before waking up. 7/20/22.
dreamer58459
Dream Lover

Re: Roaches

Postby chase on August 18th, 2022, 3:53 pm

I wonder if the dream is indicating that you are wasting your time getting angry when making the decision yourself is all that is left to do? Or have you kept your frustrations inside and not openly discussed them with husband?

The dream definitely reveals your feelings about the issue with your husband. Roaches are undesirable annoyances. The white room sounds like a symbol for the situation having nothing left to do except be perfect about problems or be truthful about them. White symbolizes purification or 100% honesty.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion