A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Nightmare

Nightmare

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Nightmare

Postby dreamer58456 on July 17th, 2022, 11:18 am

Dream: I was standing by a river or lake in the darkness, a path leading to the water, a black orb or entity in the middle of the water, felt like something was behind me but did not see anything there, felt fear, then I was being pushed by the unseen thing toward the black orb, I had no control over it,then it pushed me over the water levitating me to the black orb. When I was closer I looked down into the water and it looked like a big octopus was below the orb. I felt like it was going to kill me.

Significant Life Events: My new job, my ex girlfriend who plays head games and is a sociopath, the ex came by with our son and was being nice to me which confused me.
Then I have this good friend who is in love with me and would do anything for me but I keep pushing her away. Something in me loves her to but won't let me be with her.

Background: Born 1/7/1977, just got a new job, male

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: No one in the dream but me, but people tell me my ex has brainwashed me

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night not recurring
dreamer58456
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion