A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Babies

Babies

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Babies

Postby dreamer58454 on July 15th, 2022, 1:46 pm

Dream: In my dream I found out I was pregnant and then I had a baby. The gender is unknown. My husband and me brought our bundle of joy home and his mom and my parents were there to help us. It was a very colorful dream all the colors seemed to have a glow. There was a bright and beautiful blue sky with perfect clouds and the sun felt great on my skin. I was caring my baby and I didn’t want to put them down I wanted my baby as close to me for as long as possible. However, my husband took our baby and let my parents and his mom watch them. As soon as I didn’t have my baby in my arms it’s like I could feel how heavy my heart was with sadness. And I cried while my husband hugged me telling me everything is okay and I’m just fine. He also said that we have a healthy, sweet, and beautiful baby. His mom then took me shopping for things the baby needed while my parents watched the baby. She was so helpful and so kind picking out outfits, strollers, and car seats. After we got everything we met back with my parents and my baby. My baby was crying and I knew they were crying for me. As soon as I took them back into my arms and started speaking to my baby they slowly calmed and I finally felt at peace with my life. I was happy and filled with the most joy I have ever felt. Having my husband and my little angel wrapped up in my arms felt so right and perfect.

Significant Life Events: The possibility of being pregnant. I just had a ‘period’ but it lasted two days and it was never enough for a pad or tampon. I really wanna be pregnant me and my husband have been trying for 7 months and we went as far as him taking extra vitamins to see if that would make a difference. I have a fear of not being able to get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy. I’ve already had 2 miscarriages in the past. It’s very frustrating because we have been doing everything we can to get pregnant. I’ve gotten to the point the last few months of not putting so much stress into it and just letting it happen when it happens. But I just want to be a mom.

Background: My name is McKayla Shelburne, I am 20 years old. I’m female and Caucasian. Currently I have no job, I care for my two dogs and do house hold chores keeping everything clean and picked up.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes I have anxiety and ocd

Feelings About People: My relationship with my husband, my parents, and his mom are all great. I love them all and I am greatful to have them in my life.

Relationship Status: I’m married

When And How Often: I had this dream this morning after my husband went to work. This is the first time I’ve had a dream like this.
dreamer58454
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion