A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - The sun and the planet earth

The sun and the planet earth

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

The sun and the planet earth

Postby dreamer58452 on July 13th, 2022, 7:45 pm

Dream: Am not good in English but I will try explain this dream the way you can understand it.

In my dream I saw the sun and the earth, the earth where blocking the sun not really blocking the sun but was moving left and right in its front, if the sun goes left the earth will go left immediately to the sun and if the sun goes right the earth will also go right I can't understand what the two where doing whether they where fighting or playing but the way I saw it they're not against each other, i was speachless watching, then I see again the two coming down so slowly I was so scared and didn't know what to do, at this time they where so near to me the both landed at my front close to my feet the sun was so bright their sizes were not that big when they got near in front of me, in planet earth I saw a man age like (64) dancing in the planet earth and the planet earth was huge like a house none of them where harmful but sooo close to me in a way that I can touch

Significant Life Events: Am in good state of mind

No

Background: I'm by name Kelesh Egwu.
Male, ,Jewish,Igbo, Not working.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Happy

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Yesterday
Recurring in different way
dreamer58452
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion