A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Demon

Demon

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Demon

Postby dreamer58447 on July 7th, 2022, 10:45 pm

Dream: The night of my ex husband's and my daughters father's funeral she dreamt that she heard a noise and opened the door to a basement ( which she doesn't have in real life) and walked down the stairs only seeing a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling with a bat like creature on it flapping it's wings . It's face and body were just shadow. As she looked at it , it fell to the floor with a loud thud. Then she woke up.. I wonder because over 25 years ago when we were still married and slept next to him I had endless nightmares about ninjas trying to kill my daughter and I when she was still a baby. You couldn't see their faces, they were always cloaked in shadow and in these dreams it was always nightime and dark.

Significant Life Events: The death of my ex husband

Background: Divorced mom who suffered from domestic violence when married.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression

Feelings About People: I believe my daughter's father was tormented by a maelevelant spirit or demon. I'm hoping it meant he has been freed from it now that he's deceased at only 57.

Relationship Status: Divorced.

When And How Often: May 2022 . No it's not recurring
dreamer58447
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion