A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Napping dream

Napping dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Napping dream

Postby dreamer58441 on June 29th, 2022, 11:58 pm

Dream: I was taking a nap during the day I was off and on napping. My dream was about. I was at my old house, it was me and my husband dancing around in circles outside in yard.like being so happy and smiling. I couldn’t tell, but it looked bright. Suddenly, I got really dizzy and I had stop and sat down on the steps. And then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: We are going through tough financial problem and also too my mental is as well. Yes I’m going through fear and frustration.

Background: I’m 44 year and female and Hispanic, and I don’t work.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I been having anxiety and I’m going through a lot. I’m premenopausal right now.

Feelings About People: I try not to give up on my husband, but I know god been with us through this tough time with our situation. We had no money to pay our bills and rent. But it’s crazy b/c my that day my husband text me and told me thank you Jesus and I said what happen? He said he sold a roof, I was that’s so good. It was big relief we have little money for rent this July payment. I thank god for that. I knew he would help us get through this.

Relationship Status: I’m married

When And How Often: It happen yesterday, June 28th
dreamer58441
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion