A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Test

Test

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Test

Postby dreamer58433 on June 21st, 2022, 7:57 pm

Dream: I dreamed that I was at a school with my daughter and I walked into a room with a man sitting behind a desk and he gave me a test to take to teach at the school and I told him that I have a bachelor's degree to teach and he said I know. I took the test and went to a desk and sat down and seen it was a multiplication test, but the lighting made it difficult to see it, so I put on my glasses, but still couldn't see it because of the light. I looked up and saw a bright light in the room and I took the test with me, but when I got in the light it was still hard to see because of the small print. When I went to the bright light, I also had a poster board to use taking the test but I sat it down and couldn't find it, so I went back to take the test but the test was gone and I couldn't find it. Then I woke up from the dream. There were 3 people in the dream, the man who gave me the test, and 2 girls.I felt confident about taking the test, but when I got in the light it was as if the test had changed and was no longer multiplication. The room was dim until I moved to the light.

Significant Life Events: Finances. I am experiencing constant pressure and some fear about my finances.

Background: age 60, Female, white, not employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: Past history of depression, but completely healed now.

Feelings About People: I don't know the people in my dream.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: The dream occurred today and it's the first time.
dreamer58433
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion