A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Spiritual/End Times

Spiritual/End Times

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Spiritual/End Times

Postby dreamer58431 on June 19th, 2022, 1:41 pm

Dream: Im standing in a beach facing south looking out over the water. The water is calm and the skies are clear, a very comfortable and peaceful day. From the west, a large plane is flying East over the water. Suspended from the plane are four cables carrying a very large and steady rectangular object. As it draws closer, I am able to make out the object and recognize it immediately as a map of the world. One at a time, the cables unravel and snap, rendering the world map unsteady. As the last cable snapped, the map came crashing down into the once still waters. As it hit, screams could be heard and I could make out one male voice saying “go North. As far North as you can.” The general feeling was panic. And then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Nothing out of the ordinary..I had this dream several years ago and have ideas on its interpretation but would like confirmation or possible other interpretations.

Background: 44 y/o white female. Married with children and self employed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Over the years, I feel this dream is representative of the first of the seven seals being opened, releasing the four horseman of the apocalypse.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Never had it again yet…although I think of it often.
dreamer58431
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion