A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - picking up coins

picking up coins

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

picking up coins

Postby dreamer58425 on June 12th, 2022, 3:24 pm

Dream: In the dream, I was going to visit my dad in our village. On my way to the village, I was picking up coins. There is a community I will pass before getting to the village and there I saw my dead mom (dead on 27th March 2020) talking to someone but I didn't pay attention to them and I branch towards the village. Moving a few distances, I saw a lot of coins made of silver and gold and I started picking them up but then I halt a while to go back and check up on my mon but I was told she has left the initial place I saw her to another place and I now move towards the village whiles still having the coins in my hands. In the dream, the incident was on Friday. The feeling I had in the dream was was actually normal.

Significant Life Events: How to be lusty and financially stable. how to get understanding and wisdom in complex matters.
The fear and frustrations of not making it and not getting time for myself as I'm growing. The fear of not managing my time well and the frustrations of not being independent to take care of my younger brothers.

Background: age:25
ethnicity: Ashanti
employment: student
Name: Afriyie George Washington

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: The feeling was actually normal but I don't really know the people I saw except my mom.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: 11th June, 2022 at dawn.
dreamer58425
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion