A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Hell me

Hell me

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Hell me

Postby dreamer58422 on June 9th, 2022, 10:26 pm

Dream: I had a dream that I was in my ole child hood house. It was a four bedroom apartment I was walking toward the front door and my boyfriend came in and we walked in the third room where my two year old now was in the bed and he was two years old in the dream . Then it change to where all my nieces and nephews was getting in the bed with my sister who is now facing lung cancer and as we all got in the bed she got up and set in a chair in the corner in the dark the tv was on and it was a full size bed. As she was sitting down her body cover as a shadow and you know longer could see that it’s her but a shadow her face was plank plain stair. Then all my cousins and other sisters and brother came over set in that same room talking in the second room was about four or five more of my boy cousin smoking with a ole friend of one of my cousin and a huge snake yellow with black spots or marks or lime green. Then a few or my nieces went into the kitchen and started doing the dishes and other family members was cleaning other parts of the house I notice I was kind of embarrassed. We was gathering for some reason I don’t know why.

Significant Life Events: No

Background: 47, female, trying to start my own business

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The night before this dream I was upset with my sister who have lung cancer because she is shutting me and the rest of our siblings out but informing everybody else about her condition in the family and we don’t understand why she’s not returning our text or calls

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night
dreamer58422
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion