A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Old apartment

Old apartment

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Old apartment

Postby dreamer58417 on June 4th, 2022, 11:02 am

Dream: At my old apartment building from when I first moved out. The area is under renovation, I don’t recognize it at all but know I’m at my old apartment complex. Bright sunny day, slight breeze with the smell of summer in the air.

I find my apartment but it’s not in the right place, or floor. The layout is severely wrong, the interior color of the walls are a warm wood color, and the floor is absent of color. At this point I awake on the couch in the apartment to find my mother waking me after having been looking for me. A brief conversation is had to which I say that’s fine we can go but, I need to use the bathroom first. She then watches the front door as I go to the bathroom. Then I wake up.

Significant Life Events: Self worth, midlife, have been worrying a lot about my son, if I have done good by him. Ups and downs with relationship with his mother.

Background: 40, M, White, disabled.

Mental Illness Or Depression: PTSD, depression, anxiety.

Feelings About People: My mother and I have a good relationship. And I have a good relationship with the old roommate I lived with there.

Relationship Status: Ingaged

When And How Often: Reoccurring for the past week.
dreamer58417
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion