A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Parasitic fern on a tree

Parasitic fern on a tree

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Parasitic fern on a tree

Postby dreamer58416 on June 3rd, 2022, 4:28 pm

Dream: I was Standing outside near a tree in my front yard. My house is filled with people (I don’t know them but they seem to all be happy and celebrating). I looked up at the tree and there are bundles of green growths on the branches that look like bundles of fern leaves. Somehow I know that the “fern bundles” are parasitic and not good for the tree. I thought to myself “I wish those growths weren’t there on the tree” and immediately they began to fall to the ground, leaf by leaf, until one entire bundle (maybe 30 leaves) were on the ground. However, the leaves didn’t float to the ground like they should have. They fell very fast as if they were each very heavy. Next, I looked at another bundle of fern leaves and wondered if I could do it again. So I had the same thought about wishing they weren’t on the tree, and again they all fell (quickly) one by one to the ground.
I ran into the house to tell the people what happened, but I could only get the attention of a few people (maybe 2-3 out of the 20-30 who were there. I told them what happened and they were happy and intrigued. Then the dream ended.

Significant Life Events: Lost a huge amount of money (through no fault of my own) that was supposed to be my retirement money. Also, my husband of 33 years passed away almost 3 years ago and we are entering the time frame just before he got sick & passed away (June/July 2019)

Thinking about how I will take care of myself in the future and also missing my husband. (We have 5 grown children)

Background: 59 years old, female, Caucasian, retired special education teacher

Mental Illness Or Depression: Nope

Feelings About People: I didn’t know any of them

Relationship Status: Widowed after 33 years (July 2019)

When And How Often: It happened this morning (June 3, 2022) at about 4:00am. I’ve never had this dream before.
dreamer58416
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion