A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - What does it mean

What does it mean

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

What does it mean

Postby dreamer58412 on May 28th, 2022, 1:13 am

Dream: I was sitting in a taxi and then some guy tried to attack me but I looked at the back seat, there he was, my handsome late boyfriend. Looking more handsome than I have ever seen him. He looked happy and healthy. I went to sit next to him. He told me if there was any place he could be, would be here with the love of his life (me) I felt so happy to hear that so I hugged him and set next to him . Then he asked me how his new haircut looks? He looked beautiful... The he told me to touch his head and take my luck .... So I'd ... He hissed me passionately from my left side lip all the way down to my left fingers. He the came back to kiss me on the forehead and he said he has to go... I woke up like that from the dream. I could feel his presence.... It all felt as though he was really here during the dream

Significant Life Events: I think about him sometimes but as a webcam model I think about money most times

Background: Am Nonhlanhla nhlapo. Normand raised in Soweto. Am a black girl who is a cam model.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: He is late. I still think about him at time though because I will always love him.

Relationship Status: In an online relationship

When And How Often: An hour or less ago
dreamer58412
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion