A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - my dads house

my dads house

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

my dads house

Postby dreamer58402 on May 16th, 2022, 8:22 pm

Dream: I was in the town where my dad lived and it is a very small town .I was with my mom and we were on a red riding lawnmower. I said I needed to drop off a paper to my step mom and my mom was uneasy and was like are yoju sure it is ok I come with( they do not get along) I said yes no problem and I seemed very happy. I drove up the driveway and notice that the lights were on. I get to the deck and knock and nobody was answering but I knew she was home cuz of the light but it was dark when I was knocking. She finally answered the door but she was mad and didnt want to look at me and I couldnt figure out why and she looked so old and she was holding her hands in front of her. I said what is your problem are you still mad is this about dad??
So then I decide to go around the house and up the stairs to get in house my mom again was like I dont know about this She will not like me here.I said come on so we go in house and I hear my sister voice and said we got to go . So we get on the riding lawnmower and I see all these yellow machines like a shovel , pickers stuff you would put in front of these big macheins. I couldnt figure out why are all these machines in the yard.

Significant Life Events: I have a step mom which still lives in the house that my dad built. I alos have a sister with my dad. I get annoyed when they dont want to do anything with me.I dont understand it.

Yes I have fears and my boyfriend is controlling.

Background: I am 52 years old female ,Lost my dad 3 years ago and miss him very much.My mom never told me who my real dad was until i was 45, so I didnt get much time with my dad but I loved him very much. I work at a gas station. Live with my boyfriend (which I know is a sin and trying to work on that)

Mental Illness Or Depression: I do suffer with depression now and then.

Feelings About People: I really dont have a relationship with them , I feel like they want me out of thier life.

I love my mom she is my everything.

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: about 2 months ago and I only had it once
dreamer58402
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion