A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Names

Names

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Names

Postby dreamer58401 on May 16th, 2022, 3:39 pm

Dream: My oldest daughter was trying to guess my middle name and how to spell it. It’s Lynn and she kept saying L.n.n. Then someone from church (that I’ve been ostracized from due to gossip) was there and I was guessing his middle name. He’s around my age and we were friends when we were younger. His dad is an elder. The dream was in color but no single color stood out.

Significant Life Events: I’m losing every person in my life. And I can’t find a job because when I cheated 3 years ago it’s been exposed now. All relationships are done. I can’t move because I would have to leave my kids. It’s in the divorce decree.

Background: 41, unemployed, women, ex is destroying every aspect of my life. Even got to my family by recording every time I vented about them thinking I could trust him.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Anxiety, under control though

Feelings About People: We were friends when you get but now we don’t talk at all. My relationship with my daughter is great I just don’t want to leave her. I’m going through all kids of turmoil to stay with my kids.

Relationship Status: Divorced

When And How Often: Last night, not recurring.
dreamer58401
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion