A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream

Dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dream

Postby dreamer58395 on May 3rd, 2022, 12:16 pm

Dream: I was in a wooden house. The house was old and gloomy and many people lived there. There were some watching TV and there was a couple in what would have been my bedroom have intercourse.
A man walked in. Tall and built but I could barely look at him he was so scary. He came in killing people and had come from terrorizing the community this house was in (I didn't recognize the community). He looked at me with a machete in his hand that was transforming back and forth in to a knife and I felt a lil shaken but determine to defeat him. He look at me and said, YOU ARE SO AND SO's wife to which I replied yes. Then he felt afraid and left me alone.
As he went in to torture and kill the couple having intercourse I hid in a bathroom where I felt a small lump to the left side of my stomach. I then said...FINALLY after all these years you are back, this time I'm not ignoring you, this time I will get rid of you. I began to push this thing which I could feel was a lil long, down towards my private part until I was able to pull it out. It was literally a hotdogand some liquid with it. When I pulled it out I was shocked. Felt sick to my stomach but felt relieved all at the same time that I had finally gotten this thing outta me. Then I woke up

Significant Life Events: God promised me that he would deliver me from this obesity. I'm almost 400 pounds. Use to be 512 but God took some of the weight away already. I've been struggling with the fact that he hasn't removed all as yet because it's so difficult to get so many things done and be as active as necessary for my 1 year old. I experience twice in private my body becoming completely slim then going back to being obese. I thought they were visions until one of my arms became completely slim in front of 4 other sisters and brother in Christ

Background: I'm 33 years old, female, half black half Miskito. I'm a pastor along with my husband and a stay at home mom of 1 lil girl (16 months old)

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes. I suffered from depression and every now and then it wants to take over

Feelings About People: I didn't really know the people in the dream. I was just frustrated to be around them because I felt they were just college student living wild and I've never had that background. I've always been a bit of an introvert

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Just this morning. May 3rd 2022
dreamer58395
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion