A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Chased/Killed

Chased/Killed

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Chased/Killed

Postby dreamer58394 on May 2nd, 2022, 9:51 am

Dream: I’m running away in the snow. I’ve got cuts, I’m bleeding, exhausted and see a blonde woman chasing me. Because of the snow, I remember there being a lot of blue hues. She’s already attempted to kill me more than once (I somehow know this) and I kept getting away. I run into a light blue house that had a dark blue root (A LOT of blue and white happening). She runs in…. I remember feeling cold, out of breath, and shaking in fear. She tackles me to the ground and keeps trying to stab me over and over again but my arms are strong enough to keep her from doing so. Out of no where my mom and a family friend walk in. There were two dead bodies on the ground (gruesomely stabbed) one of which looked like a young teen girl. The other I don’t remember. They see them and say they were looking for her and now it’s too late. I’m yelling at them to help me (obviously) and they say, with fear in there eyes, they are going upstairs to see who else they can find. I’m pleading and begging because I can feel my strength slipping away. They can anyways. It suddenly hits me to use my legs and I kick her off. She gets knocked out and I run. I run and run in that cold until I see a man in a midnight blue suit and a vivid bright red tie. He was balding but had some visible dark brown hair. I remember he looked up at me and I realized he was the husband of that woman and he managed those who got a way from her. He smirked at me and threw a match towards my hair and my hair caught on fire. Panicking, i look around at what to do. He smoothly throws a razor and I shave my hair off and it stops the fire. It’s all going down in a very animated way with different angles (as if it’s some action film). Then I realize that fact that he knows how to manipulate the situation and how to get it to go his way each time (hence the fire and razor). He pulls out a blade and throws it up to the wires above me. These electrical wires come down right on me with blue electricity bussing within. Right before it hits me (with an obvious kill) I wake up. I do have another dream that was after I woke up that I also remember quite vividly that was so different. Should I send another email?

Significant Life Events: I was sleeping over at my cousin’s house for the weekend to take care of her baby while she went to a wedding. I was pretty tired when Sunday rolled around. Towards the end, I was thinking about going home (which by Sunday evening I was). I’m regards to frustration, yeah I’ve had some. I’ve been looking for work and it’s been pretty draining. I’ve had this thought where I may not find a job where I enjoy and might have to work just for the sake of needing money to pay off student debt. Fears: not being good enough for a relationship (a lot of insecurities right now), finding a bad career and having to stay… i haven’t been feeling motivated on the day to day basis either (past couple months) and most days tended to just mesh into each other.

Background: 22, Female, Ukrainian/American, not employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: Not that I know of

Feelings About People: The husband and wife were people I don’t recognize. But my mom and the family friend, we have a good relationship with each other. With my mom it’s pretty strong and the family friend too because she’s always with my family (she’s practically part of the family). It’s why I was kind of shocked in the dream that they didn’t help me.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: (With today being the 2nd) It occurred last night.
dreamer58394
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion