A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I requested from my deceased mother to intercede on my behal

I requested from my deceased mother to intercede on my behal

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

I requested from my deceased mother to intercede on my behal

Postby dreamer58393 on April 30th, 2022, 3:48 am

Dream: I had a dream yesterday. I dreamt that I was at a hospital, but it was more like a house with rooms. The rooms was like wards. I was waiting in a room as I was informed by an unknown person that my deceased mother is about to pass on. Then two porters brought her to the room where I was waiting. They were dressed in white clothes like fleet soldiers. My deceased mother was laying on a stretcher looking at me. I started to cry and hugged her. I told her that I am accepting the fact that God is calling her home for a good reason and that she should not worry about anything but to accept the calling. Then I requested from her to please ask the Lord to bless me everyday in her absence when she get the chance to meet him. She shooked her head as a sign of saying yes. Thereafter she closed her eyes with a smile on her face and then she vanished.

Significant Life Events: I'm just curious to know the meaning of my dream since I didn't dream of my deceased mother in a very long time

None

Background: I am a 47 year male. I am a Christian. I am a child and youth care worker working as an administrator

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: I was sad, but also happy to know that she could intercede on my behalf

We were like sister and brother. I loved here dearly as she was the foundation of our family.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It occurred yesterday morning
dreamer58393
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion