A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Kitchen

Kitchen

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Kitchen

Postby dreamer58390 on April 26th, 2022, 2:47 am

Dream: My wife and i were standing in the kitchen talking. The kitchen was clean. Don't remember any colors. We wanted to get intimate so I went closer to her and started foreplay on her genitals, and she said looked your uncle in the street can see us and i said no one can see us, I took out one breast of hers and sucked it and she moaned loudly with excitement, and said let's go to the room. We went to the room. My grandmother that died came into the house so I took a chair and placed it in the doorway of the kitchen so she could not get past but she climbed over and came into our room, my wife was on the bed and my grandmother wanted to get on the bed but i prevented her and took her by her both arms and led her out.

Significant Life Events: My marriage. My wife and I are separated she moved out end of January. We argued and she moves out, wanting a divorce.

I'm fearful of divorce because my parents divorced when I was young and it hurt me so bad. And I love my wife very much.

Background: 32,married for 7 years making 8 years on the 5th of July. Male, African, unemployed. Have 4 kids.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Nope

Feelings About People: My wife and i are really struggling to even communicate, there is no sexual encounter. I'm bit troubled about my marriage

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last week. No it's not recurring
dreamer58390
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion