A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - In bed with a guy I like

In bed with a guy I like

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

In bed with a guy I like

Postby dreamer58389 on April 22nd, 2022, 7:23 pm

Dream: Kinda had the same dream twice already.The first dream Was as if I was back home living at home with my parentsand I had this man in my bed and fearing that my dad would come home and catch him in my bed and kill him.( my dad was a mean person).But the guy I like escaped before being caught.

The second dream is that he is in bed with me in my current home ( so I'm like hiding him to keep him from being caught) and its like my dad or deceased husband is in the next room ( in the dream they kinda both represent the same person not sure..

So in the dream I'm afraid of what they will do to him if they catch him with me. So again I'm trying to hurry him to escape but my friend in the dream seems to be not worried of anything that's happening just me.

Significant Life Events: I am in leadership in ministry. And I've been involved in a sinful relationship with this guy for 3 yes. That I like.And I know it is wrong.And I've been praying about the wrong situation alot

His lack of commitment....

Background: I'm 53. Female, black.. I'm a Officer

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My husband who is deceased was a Jealous and some what of a controlling man.
My dad was a controlling and mean person and I had to do what he expected. I was sexually abused by him.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Occurred about a month or do ago.
dreamer58389
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion