A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I had a dream I was being tortured in my sleep by something,

I had a dream I was being tortured in my sleep by something,

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

I had a dream I was being tortured in my sleep by something,

Postby dreamer58387 on April 20th, 2022, 5:45 am

Dream: I was in my house and it was like I already had a life in the reality I was in which has never happened before. I had used to have these dreams where I would be tortured in my sleep if I put this one device thing on my face when I slept. I put it on my mom when I found it assuming it was broken, it was not. She started screaming and woke up and started panicking. The next day I went to a new school, I don't really remember much of what happened there but there was a dance. I went there and I showed off my amputated right hand (I have both of my hands IRL though). I met this guy who felt bad and then was dragged away by a nurse because of his medical issues and i followed to make sure he was okay. I saw my bus outside so I ran as fast as I could to the exit and the bus was gone. I was frustrated, I hated the school and I wanted to kill the bus driver because I came out a few seconds after it came. I asked these girls if I could get a ride and they found out I live near a guy I knew at my old school named Finton. They threw rocks at him and missed every single time but hit my crush (which is my current boyfriend) once. They drove off but I asked to be let out and I ran to Finton where my crush was angry at everyone because he thought it was everyone's fault but his. I explained it was my fault and everyone accused me of lying and I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Draco Malfoy, some fight between my friends

Background: I'm a female, I am african american, I am unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: I used to suffer from depression but it wasn't severe so I kind of 'grew out of it' and I have anxiety.

Feelings About People: My boyfriend: We're fine I guess
Finton: He left my school and I have his number but we don't talk much
My mom: I have no issues with my mother I love her a lot
The girl who took me to the party was a girl I've seen, her name is Veronica and she's dating my friend. I do not have an opinion of her I just think her red hair looks ugly (I've never gossiped about it though).
A kid at my school: He is ANNOYING I do not like him but he was at the park when they were throwing rocks at Finton
Everyone else were strangers to me

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: It happened this morning when I lazily fell asleep again at 5am
dreamer58387
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion