A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - a storm is comming

a storm is comming

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

a storm is comming

Postby dreamer58385 on April 18th, 2022, 10:49 pm

Dream: I am in a wooded area by a cabin. When i look up at the sky i see the most intence cloud formation begin to gather. The clouds are white grey and nlack, forming closely and rather fast. horrinle fast moving clouds almost in a circle. I look down and tell people, i say people because im not sure if some are my children that are now adults with my grandchildren or not. But there are people there by cabin. About maybe 20 25 people. i say storm is bad and its comming. Everyone seeks chelter, but for some reason i do not seek shelter like the rest, i go to a noat a small row boat and head out to the middle of what i believe is a big lake, all the time looking up at the clouds. For some reason i cant explain i am not sceared or frightened. I am about to witness a catastrofick event. thats all i then wake up.

Significant Life Events: nothing at all jusy working constantly to buy what i want. no sadness or depression. happy thankfull. no relationships.

Background: 62 years old, hispanic, divorced for 26 years. male archtechtual metal fabricator oer 40 years.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no illness of any kind.

Feelings About People: like i said not to many faces not sure of whos there. but my relationship with my chioldren is great.

Relationship Status: divorsed for over 25 years date once in a while.

When And How Often: it occured 6 years ago. maybe twice or three times. I have been told by many that this dream indicates that i will live to see alot of bad events happen in this world to come. and they said unfortunatly i will not ne killed, i must witness these events for some reason. and the water indicates it is the water of life that the bible talks about gods water and the water of life. This is what i will do is myfaith and belief it will keep me from harm. i do not share this with just anyone. but just wanted to see what you think. thank you very much cant wait to hear from you all.
dreamer58385
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion