A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Nightmare about mother

Nightmare about mother

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Nightmare about mother

Postby dreamer58383 on April 14th, 2022, 11:46 am

Dream: I was in a place with many trees. I had gone there with my mother to get soil for plants I think. While I was getting some my mom said she another tree had better soil and she would help me get it. I followed after her and then suddenly it was dark. I would see her shadow before me and then i my sister was suddenly in the dream. As i was walking i felt she was on my left side and my mother was in front but because it was so dark I told my sister to use her phone flashlight to light up the path. She asked what did I mean or that she couldn't. That's when I realized I wasn't following my mom. I began to hear her calling me from different directions so I didn't know where she really was.

Then suddenly, i was at my house in the dinning room. I recall feeling heavy with grief and my chest hurt from crying. My brother asked if i had seen what had happened to my mom (apparently she was dead) and i couldn't reply. I just started crying. Then I realized the door to another sibling's room was open. From where i was i could see it was dark inside. I felt something evil inside. I was terrified and started to pray. My sister joined me. It felt like i prayed for a long time then the door closed but i was still afraid. Then I believe the door opened again.

I also recall one of my brothers saying i was imaging it but I said that it was real. I told myself that this was not a dream because in that dream i had 'woken up' many times from that same dream thinking it was a dream.

Then I forgot if this is in order but i remember looking at myself in the mirror and I saw an evil face smiling back. It was my own face but it wasn't me. I think i prayed but i was terrified beyond anything.
Then i think someone said 'it was you'. I'm not sure what they meant but i was terrified. maybe i thought it was me the one who killed me mom. I don't know but it was a horrible dream.

This dream scares me because about 3 dreams i have dreamed before have come to pass and i'm afraid something bad might happen to my mom.

Significant Life Events: fears of the future

Background: christian female in her 20s, living in the USA, a student.

Mental Illness Or Depression: anxiety, depression in the past

Feelings About People: I believe i love my mom greatly. She is my best friend and the one who unites the family. I have a good relationship with my siblings though we don't talk unless we have too but we all love each other.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: it happened the night of 4/13/22. I think it's the first time i have dreamed this but i have dreamed of my mom dying before.
dreamer58383
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion