A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - my deceased mother

my deceased mother

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

my deceased mother

Postby dreamer58381 on April 11th, 2022, 2:21 am

Dream: i was walking and heard my deceased mother call my name, i looked back and saw her running, crying and shouting Bonita you know what hapened to me i was at jail and no one can find joshua his my youngest brother, she past a grey car she had on a colourfull flower dress that she never worn in her life, she came runing over the road straight to me and as i was looking at her i woke up

Significant Life Events: my deceased mother, my children, myself, the way im living, disappointment of what my brothers do to my mothers house and my sister that turned her back on me and my husband I feel hate and blames him for everything

Background: im 41 years old, a female working as a cleaner, i have 5 children, im married living with inlaws

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: my mother is my life, i miss her everyday and im upset that i wasn't there for her when she died i couldn't she her for a month when she past away, i couldn't talked to her i didn't she her in her coffin because it was concealed only saw a coffin i cant get closer off her death

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: twice a few days ago and cant stop tinking abpou it
dreamer58381
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion