A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Protecting a baby

Protecting a baby

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Protecting a baby

Postby dreamer671 on March 9th, 2013, 11:34 pm

Dream: In every dream there is a baby or small child that i am protecting. My boyfriend is always in it and sometimes other family members or friends. I dont know if the childs mine for sure but there is no mother and im always taking care of it as if it is mine but its never established in the dream itself.

Significant Life Events: Nothing out of the ordinary. Spending more time with my boyfriend and his family. His dad just recently found out he has cancer.

Background: Im 19 years old and currently unemployed. I am a white female.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No i do not

Feelings About People: I love everyone in my dreams and my relationships are better than ever.

Relationship Status: Dating someone

When And How Often: About a week ago and yes its recurring
dreamer671
Dream Lover

Re: Protecting a baby

Postby ElizVanZee on March 21st, 2013, 3:00 pm

A baby in a dream can represent a new or recent idea you have. It might also imply a new project or a new concept you have about somebody. The baby might also represent the idea of having an actual baby. This seems to be an new idea, project or concept that requires some protection. Not knowing if you are the mother or not would imply that you are not aware of being the one who has conceived of this new idea, project or concept but it appears as if you have been made to feel responsible for it.

As your boyfriend is always in the scene, it can suggest that your thinking about your boyfriend has something to do with needing to protect a new idea, project or concept about someone. Ideas that could be quite relative to this new idea (family members) as well as feelings that could work in your favour (friends) also play a part here.

[Is there somebody who you have come to regard as needing protection or defending – somebody who seems unable to look after themself? Do you feel you have to defend a new idea or project or even the idea of having a baby?]
ElizVanZee
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion