A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - near death shit

near death shit

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

near death shit

Postby dreamer58377 on April 8th, 2022, 11:15 am

Dream: frustrations and fears, of loss and stress revolving daily life things

the dream starts in my house and i'm basically kidnapped by a man i've never seen in my life, he drives me to my house cause he's robbed that too, and no one knows i'm there, i'm not alone, my younger sister was there too.
he traps us in his car in the backyard and tells me not to think of escaping or doing anything funny, but i do, and he tries to shoot me with his gun and runs out of bullets, but i'm able to dodge them and he soon runs out, then he runs to the kitchen to get a knife and tries to stab me repeatedly and gets me once.
while i am injured he runs to get more bullets and gets at it again, once more, i am injured. nearing the end of the dream, i was able to escape my own home with my sister and i find my mother in panic.
he quickly realizes that we have escaped and comes out looking for us, he sees my sister who is in my mother's lap while i try to hide in my mother's car, he doesn't know she's my mother and asks if she's seen me and describes my features, and she replies no. he soon sees me and holds up his gun..
that's when i woke up.

Significant Life Events: nothing much, it was more of feelings i was feeling.
i was sad and under mental instability
i was thinking about losses

frustrations and fears, of loss and stress revolving daily life things

Background: female, 16, arab, student

Mental Illness Or Depression: yes

Feelings About People: none towards any of them except my mother and my sister - our relationship is good.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: around a month ago - no it is not recurring
dreamer58377
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion